Create your a New Page templates
Follow these steps to create a Custom Template
From the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Dashboard.
Under Site Administration, click Template directory.
- Click on the section where you want your Custom Template to live.
- Click New to create a new section under Template:Custom.
- Title the Custom Page Template and then click Save.
Enter the formatted text that is to function as template (i.e. formatted notes, headers, text, etc.).
Choose the appropriate Article Type in the Page Settings. (Article Types are not automatically added to the custom template as you should determine how you want the page to function).
- Navigate to the Template Directory and locate your newly created template. Note that the Type column is blank.
Edit template properties
- Click the pencil icon to edit the template's properties.
Add a description.
Choose either New Page or Content from the template Type options and click Update template properties.
Only Admins have access to the template proporties.
Use a New Page Template
Navigate to the location where the custom New Page Template is going to live.
Click on New in the MindTouch Toolbar
Choose your custom New Page Template. (Note your custom New Page Template appear next to the MindTouch out of the box templates in the add new page dialog box).