Now that you’ve added some content to your article you may have noticed the Table of Contents in the top right corner.
The MindTouch table of contents (TOC) is an automatically generated list of all headings (H1, H2, H3, etc.) on individual How-To, Reference or Topic pages.The TOC allows users to quickly skip down the page to a specific heading. The TOC also highlights the page structure by indenting nested headings.
Display TOC on a page
With default site configuration, the TOC container automatically appears on How-To, Reference or Topic pages. If it doesn't appear, you may need to remove individual on-page CSS or Custom Site CSS that was configured to hide it.
- Part 2.1 - Create and Edit the Page Title
- Part 2.2 - The MindTouch Editor
- Part 2.3 - Content Elements
- Part 2.4 - Understand the Table of Contents
- Part 2.5 - Tags & Recommended Articles
- Part 2.6 - Draft Authoring
- Training Part 3