Add a Table
- Open your page in Edit mode.
- Click the element dropdown menu and then hover of Table.
- Using your cursor, highlight the number of rows and columns you want to appear in your table.
- You can always add and remove more rows or columns later.
Enter Data in the Table
- Click inside a cell to add data.
- Navigate through the cells of your table as you would with any other editor:
- (Optional) Use the buttons on the editor toolbar to add text formatting (e.g. font, size, color), links, bullets, and images.
- To change the background color of a cell, click on the Background Color icon. To change the background for multiple cells, highlight the cells and click the icon.
Add or Remove Table Rows and Columns
- Add a Column - At the top of the table column, click the left or right arrows to add columns to the right or left of the cell respectively.
- Add a Row - At the left side of the table row, click the top or bottom arrows to add rows to the top or bottom of the cell respectively.
- Remove a Column - At the top of the table column, click the X to remove the column.
- Remove a Row - At the left side of the table row, click the X to remove the row.
Access Table Properties
- Right-click the section of the table you want to edit to open the context menu.
- Select Table properties.
Table Property Options
- Headings: Add bolded styling to your text in the first row and/or first column of your table.
- To ensure your tableYou must assign a heading, or the table will not transform to a responsive layout on smaller screens.)
- StyleSheet Classes: Apply custom style sheets to change your table's appearance.
- Caption: Enter a caption for the table. Captions provide accessibility to users with disabilities.
- Summary: Enter a summary of the table. Summaries provide pertinent information to users with disabilities who cannot easily consume the information in a table.
- Make table responsive: Checked by default, this option allows tables to display reader-friendly at smaller screen sizes.