► Video: Structure best practices
Article with a sub-article
- If you need another structural level in your Guide you can add a Reference or How-To article under a Topic, but you cannot add a Topic under a Topic, or any articles under a Reference or How-To.
- Do not nest Guides inside of Guides
- Instead, have the Guide live next to the Guide.
Categories nested in a Guide
- You cannot add a Category below a Guide.
- A Category can only live below a Category to be visible.
Articles below a Category
- Articles cannot live directly under a Category.
- Articles must live within a Guide to be visible.
For your content to be visible, it is important that you follow these best practices for content structure inside of MindTouch.
Video: Structure best practices