► Video: Guided Content Framework
- Homepage - Your success Homepage is the top of your hierarchy and consists of a Category page. This homepage is the starting point of the navigation and houses your different subordinate information segments (Categories).
- Category - The highest level of content under the framework. Examples of typical categories include product lines or versions, or personas.
- Guides - Guides are subsection of a Category. It is the primary place for organizing content in a product line, for example.
- Articles - Depending on the specific information you want to relate to your readers, articles contained inside Guides can be:
- Topics (Topics are unique in that they can contain sub articles - how-tos and references.
Here is an example of what this structure might look like: