Available Article Types
- Category - Highest level of content organization, for example, product lines or versions, personas, or document type.
- Guide - Subsection of a category. It is the primary place for organizing content in a product line, for example.
- Topic - Subcategory of a guide, similar to a chapter of a book, that deals with a more defined theme.
- Reference - Explains associated functions/definitions that relate to a feature or topic.
- How-to - Frequently contains step-by-step instructions that lead to a clear end goal or objective.
Each of these Article Types along with the templates associated with them work together as the Building Blocks of the MindTouch Hierarchy.