After your launch is over, you'll need to become well-versed on managing your content, building onto your site architecture, and further customizing branding elements. This section helps the customer post-launch continue to get the most out of MIndTouch.
Continue to build out your newly-launched MindTouch site using these tools and best practices.
- About creating multiple translations for localization of your MindTouch content.
- API calls for import and export
- Localization: Page elements
- Translate your site
- Automate translation with the MindTouch API
- Localization: Supported character sets
- Use custom classifications to manage translation content
- Create a custom translation classification
- Localization: UI components
- Export a translation list
- Supported languages for localization
- Validate your API token for integration
- Guidelines for translation vendors
- Mark text as Do Not Translate
- Translation process
- Translation updates
- Translation: Lingotek connector