This page applies to:MindTouch (current)
This article provides steps for embedding the customer insights tool into your web properties or applications.
- A customer insights tool created
- Basic HTML skills
- Host or domain on which you want to embed the customer insights tool
- Rights of authorship on the page on which you want to embed the customer insights tool
How to embed the customer insights tool
Step 1: Copy the embed code
- From the Site tools menu on the MindTouch toolbar, select Control panel.
- Navigate to System Settings > Integrations > Touchpoint Toolbox.
- Scroll to Currently enabled Touchpoint tools, select your tool and click Copy code to clipboard.
Step 2: Embed the customer insights tool
- Navigate to the page on which you want to embed your customer insights tool.
- Decide where on the page you want to add the customer insights tool.
- If necessary, consult with your product developers to access the HTML of your web application.
- Paste the embed code directly into the HTML of your web page or application.
Step 3: Test your customer insights tool
- Open your web page or application.
- Type a user's name into the search bar.
- Verify the customer insights tool returns search and view activity entries for the user.