Touchpoints is the MindTouch feature that extends your product content beyond your site and into product, ecommerce, CRM, ticketing, websites, and more. Wherever you are touching your customer, MindTouch content is there to help them master your product.
This category is about implementing MindTouch Touchpoints and using the Touchpoint tools.
- MindTouch Touchpoints
- Learn about MindTouch Touchpoints and the Touchpoint SDK.
- Touchpoint Toolbox
- The Touchpoint Toolbox allows you to surface your product content easily in any web property with no coding required.
- Create and configure a contextual help button tool
- Create and configure a contextual help link
- Create and configure a search-in-place Touchpoint
- Create and configure a sign-in Touchpoint
- The customer insights tool
- Display paths via contextual help
- Embed a search-in-place Touchpoint
- Embed a search Touchpoint
- Embed the customer insights tool
- Embed your contextual help button
- Embed your sign-in tool
- Embed your contextual help link
- The contextual help button tool
- The search-in-place Touchpoint
- The search Touchpoint
- The sign-in tool
- Add append and prepend text to contextual help
- Add contextual help in two easy steps
- Configure global contextual help options
- Configure the contextual help dialog
- Convert legacy F1 to a contextual help Touchpoint tool
- Create and configure a search Touchpoint
Here are some interesting things about...