By creating groups in MindTouch, your administration tasks can be completed in a few clicks. Editing or deleting groups in MindTouch is a vital functionality of your group and permission management.
Once SAML is enabled, the IdP becomes authoritative for group membership. Users must be added to groups within the SAML provider and cannot be managed locally in MindTouch.
Access groups in the control panel
- On the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- In the control panel, under Users & Groups, select Groups.
Edit a group name or role
- To edit a group, click the Edit link of the group to be edited.
- In the Edit group dialog, change the group name or assign a new role for the group and click Save.
Delete a group
- To delete a group, check the checkbox of the group you want to delete.
- Click Delete.