Access relevant content through dynamic navigation elements, which include upper navigation, content page navigation, and lower navigation.
Review content page elements for a breakdown of which navigation elements appear for particular Article Types.
- Top Level Navigation (above MindTouch Toolbar)
- Configure to appear just on home page or appear on all content pages
- Configure to display just the top level if site hierarchy or top level + immediate children pages
- Navigation Bar (below MindTouch Toolbar)
- Drop-Down Hierarchy Menu
Content page navigation
- Category and Guide pages: As part of the MindTouch Guided Content Framework, Category and Guide pages include default content navigation elements. Category pages can be configured to have a Simple or Detailed layout and Guide pages can be configured to Single or Tabbed view, with multiple options for how to display articles on Guide Tabs.
- Table of Contents: The Table of Contents (TOC) is an automatically generated list of all headings (H1, H2, H3, etc.) on an individual MindTouch page. The TOC appears in default Topic, How-To, and Reference page templates.
- Paths: Arrange a custom group of content pages into a particular order with guided sequential navigation. Display MindTouch Paths as embedded links, widgets, or in Guide Tabs.
- Page Footer Navigation (Back to top, Previous | Next Page).
- Recommended Articles