Access reports and control site settings through the Dashboard and Control Panel. Some Dashboard tools and the Control Panel require the Admin role to access.
The Dashboard includes tools to monitor, manage, and optimize your MindTouch site content.
- Reporting: HelpRequest Usage | Search Terms and Queries | Search Insights | Site Activity | Custom Reports| Site History| User Activity | User Contributions.
- Content Management: Content ID Manager | Draft Manager | Global Variables | Page Classification Manager | Path Manager | Site Structure Analysis | Link Manager | Template Directory.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Community Scoring | Content Aging | XML Sitemap.
- Integrations: Touchpoints Management | API Token Management.
- Branding: Header Template | Footer Template | Login Template | Pro Member Welcome Template | Community Member Welcome Template | 404 Page Not Found Template, Pro Member Blank Page Template | Community Member Blank Page Template.
- Customization: Editor Configuration.
The Control Panel includes tools to manage permissions, global site branding, and other system configurations.
- Product Info: Site Expiration, Site Owner, Registered Seats (Pro Members), Next Billing Date
- Users & Groups: Users | Groups | Roles.
- Branding: Logo & Icons | Custom HTML | Custom Site CSS | Custom PDF CSS.
- Maintenance & History: Deleted Pages, Deleted Files.
- System Settings: Configuration | Integrations | Editor | Search | Classifications | External Reports.
- Authentication: Single Sign-On.