To access the Dashboard, navigate to Site tools > Dashboard from the MindTouch toolbar.
Dashboard tools are divided into sections:
- Reporting: HelpRequest usage, Search terms and queries, Search insights, Site activity, Custom reports, Site history, User activity, User contributions.
- Content Management: Content ID manager, Global variables, Page classification manager, Path manager, Site structure analysis, Link manager, Template directory.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Community scoring, Content aging, XML Sitemap.
- Integrations: Touchpoints management, API token management.
- Branding: Header template, Footer template, Login template, Pro member welcome template, Community member welcome template, 404 page not found template, Pro member blank page template, Community member blank page template.
- Customization: Editor configuration.
Some Dashboard tools require the Admin role to view.