MindTouch can be configured as a standalone system with our default login, or configured for single sign-on (SSO) with customers' Identity Providers (IdP) using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Multiple Authentication Providers
- Single Sign-On (SSO) through Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- User identity management
- Custom password policies (supported through third party providers)
- Multi-factor authentication (supported through third party providers)
- Directory Service / LDAP (supported through SAML Single Sign-On)