Results can be narrowed based on search queries or extended by using advanced search operators. This report can also be downloaded as a .csv for offline analysis.
Access the report
- From the MindTouch toolbar, navigate to Site tools > Dashboard.
- Under SEO, select Community scoring.
Use the report
Report on search query: Filter for a specific search query to see how users rate content regarding a specific product or feature. Enter a term to only display results for articles that contain that keyword.
High level details: Includes number of Pages with ratings, Average quality score represented as a percentage, and percentage of Unrated pages among your content.
Page count graph: Graphical display of the number of pages rated for a specific score range.
Report table: Displays page rating details
- Page: Page title (hyperlinked to the actual page), parent page, and page tags.
- Rating: Overall rating for the article.
- Votes: Number of people who have rated the article.
- Last edited: Date the article was last edited.
- Views (binocular icon): How often the article was viewed, including Pro, Community, and Anonymous users.
- Edits (pencil icon): How often the article was edited.
Tips to use the report
- Look for trends. Determine whether your most popular content may be related to having been recently updated or to trending topics based on newly released features.
- Prioritize content efforts. Based on of page views and scoring, concentrate your efforts on articles that should be doing well.
- Sort articles alphabetically by clicking the up and down arrows in the table header.
- Sort by highest rated pages: The highest rated pages within your site should be featured within your marketing channels and regularly promoted by your support agents
- Sort by lowest rated pages: The lowest rated pages should be targeted in your documentation lifecycles to be updated. Be sure to cross-reference customer feedback on these pages by managing feedback in a knowledge queue.
Download the Community Scoring Report
If you do not see an option to download the report, contact the MindTouch Support Team.
- Find the message above the graph In the Community Scoring Report that includes "You can also export the table from this report as a CSV file."
- Click the words CSV file to download the report.
|Title||string||Title of page.|
|Path||string||Location of page, in the format xxx/xxx/xxx/...|
|Page ID||number||Unique page identifier.|
|URI||string||Page address, in the format https://your_domain.com/xxx/xxx/xxx/...|
|Rating Count||number||Total number of ratings for a given page.|
|Rating Score||number||Average rating for a given page.|
|Last Editor||string||Email address of the most recent editor.|
|Language||string||Language code (eg. en-US, fr-FR).|
Date of page creation, in the format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
|Age (days)||number||Total days since page was created.|
|Comments||number||Total comments posted for the given page.|
|Files||number||Total files (including images) attached to the given page.|
|Views||number||Total page views.|
|Revisions||number||Total revisions to the given page.|
|Tags||string||List of all tags and classifications on a given page.|
|Rating Seated Count||number||Number of pro member ratings for the given page.|
|Rating Seated Score||number||Average pro member rating for the given page.|
|Rating Unseated Count||number||Number of community member ratings for the given page.|
|Rating Unseated Score||number||Average community member rating for the given page.|
|Rating Anonymous Count||number||Number of anonymous member ratings for the given page.|
|Rating Anonymous Score||number||Average anonymous member rating for the given page.|