MindTouch content reporting tools help optimize content for search engines, understand how content is being used, and optimize content for your users.
- HelpRequest usage - Monitor the adoption of your MindTouch integrations.
- Search terms and queries - Legacy search report of queries and the articles clicked.
- Search insights - Newer search report that shows queries, articles clicked, and trends with granular filters.
- Site activity - View how many pages your contributors created, edited and deleted, and how many new users were added to your site.
- Site history - View how your site was changed, including which contributor changed a page element (tag, page summary, status) or when a page was created, formatted, or edited.
- User activity - View specific user search and viewing history.
- User contributions - See all the changes a specific user made.