What is the site activity report?
The site activity report provides a graphical representation of how your users and content have grown over time. It allows you to see a site's total pages and users as well as a breakdown of content created, edited, and deleted.
MindTouch reports are only available for pro members with an administrative role.
Why should I use the site activity report?
Being aware of content and user growth helps you maintain a healthy site. A slowdown in user creation on a site can indicate a need to create or update content to better attract and engage your users. Constant content activity means that you are continuously improving that content for relevancy, accuracy, and searchability.
Where do I find this report?
- On the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Dashboard.
- Under Reporting, click Site activity.
How do I use this report?
Review the following report details (reference the image below):
- Day range dropdown: Determine the number of days reported. By default, the report shows data for the last 14 days.
- Site totals display: View the total number of pages created, pages edited, and users added for the selected date range.
- Graph: Displays the pages created, edited, and deleted given the selected date range.
How do I download my site activity data?
Click here to download your site activity report.