What is the content aging report?
The content aging report provides you with a graph showing pages that have been edited based on their last edited date (i.e. age) throughout your site. Results can be narrowed based on search queries or extended by using advanced search operators. This report can be downloaded as a CSV for offline mining.
How do I use the content aging report successfully?
Sort by the oldest edited content
The lowest rated pages should be targeted in your documentation lifecycles to be updated. Be sure to cross-reference customer feedback on these pages by managing feedback in a knowledge queue.
Where can I find the content aging report?
- On the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Dashboard.
- Under SEO, click Content aging.
The user interface is broken down into the following sections:
- Filter results by search query: Reduces the number of listings displayed by keywords.
- Report highlights: Learn about the number of pages in the report, average time since the last edit, and the number of pages that were edited more than two years ago.
- Chart: A visual display that breaks down all pages in your site by their last edited date.
- Page listing table: Listing of all pages that can be ordered by title, rating, votes, last edited, page views, and edits. Listings also display page information regarding page location and tags.