What is the usage report?
The usage report provides insight into how your site's success is impacting your licensed HelpRequests. Depending on your MindTouch license, you will have a different limit of HelpRequests assigned to your site.
Why should I use the usage report?
Keep an eye out on your HelpRequest usage. If your actual usage exceeds your baseline licensed usage, congratulations! Your customers are vigorously self-serving. Consider contacting you customer success manger to upgrade to a higher-level license.
Where is the usage report?
- On the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Dashboard.
- Under Reporting, click HelpRequest usage.
How do I use the usage report?
The usage report consists of the following:
- Usage to date: How many HelpRequests have been generated on your site since the start date of your license.
- Annually licensed: How many HelpRequests available to you in your license.
- Projected usage: How many HelpRequests you are calculated to use by the end of your license date.
- Start date: Beginning date of your license.
- End date: End date of your license.
- Chart: Compares your sites actual HelpRequest usage with your licensed usage amount.
- Channel table: Lists the different channels that generated HelpRequests for your site.
- Web help: View and search article/PDFs
- MindTouch contextual help: View and search within a contextual help box
- API: Any custom requests that have an origin
- mt-custom-search: Custom configured
- mt-zendesk: Custom configured
- dynamicsearch: Custom configured.
- Total: Total count of HelpRequests from the above list.
Learn how to download your HelpRequest logs.