Extend your MindTouch content into other web systems: CRM, ticketing, company website, e-commerce, automated marketing, and more.
At the center of Mindtouch integrations is a set of connectors we call Touchpoints. In addition, our open API is available for developers to further customize options to surface MindTouch content.
- Touchpoints are integrations that extend your MindTouch content to embed within any web property, e-commerce pages, web forms, community forums, social channels, inside your application or product, and more.
- Brand your Touchpoints
- Create, configure, and embed Touchpoints
- Edit, deactivate, and delete Touchpoints
- Touchpoints across the entire customer journey
- Introduction to Touchpoints
- Contextual help button Touchpoint
- Contextual help Touchpoint
- Customer insights Touchpoint
- Search-in-place Touchpoint
- Search Touchpoint
- Sign-in Touchpoint
- Use content IDs to display contextual help
- Legacy Integrations
- We no longer support these integrations, but the documentation is available for reference.