This page applies to:MindTouch (current)
This article provides steps for embedding the MindTouch search Touchpoint into your web properties or applications.
- Create a search Touchpoint
- Basic HTML skills
- Rights of authorship on the page on which you want to embed the search Touchpoint.
How to embed the search Touchpoint
Step 1: Copy the embed code
- From the Site tools menu on the MindTouch toolbar, select Control panel.
- Navigate to System Settings > Integrations > Touchpoint Toolbox.
- Scroll to Currently enabled Touchpoint tools, select your tool and click Copy code to clipboard.
Step 2: Embed the search Touchpoint
- Navigate to the page on which you want to embed your search Touchpoint.
- Decide where on the page you want to add the search Touchpoint .
- If necessary, consult with your product developers to access the HTML of your web application.
- Paste the embed code directly into the HTML of your web page or application.
Step 3: Test your search Touchpoint
- Open your web page or application.
- Type a search into the search bar.
- Verify the search takes you to the MindTouch search page.
Explore the search-in-place Touchpoint.