This guide contains instructions for Touchpoint integrations to connect MindTouch to your preferred SAP CRM system. This integration is common among MindTouch customers to empower support, sales and sales teams. Once integrated, you can expect to:
- Expedite sales by enabling sales reps and sales engineers.
- Report on knowledge usage within your sales, support and marketing team.
- Empower support agents to search, share and suggest knowledge.
- SAP CRM integration points
- This article instructs how to integrate MindTouch tools into your CRM and ticketing systems.
- MindTouch integration points for SAP systems
- Give your customers, prospects and partners an interface to file tickets and suggest articles from MindTouch.
- Add search to your SAP system "Contact Support" form
- Configure MindTouch workflow integrations
- Create a "Contact Support" form for your SAP system
- Create contact and request forms
- Integrate "Contact Support" with MindTouch search
- Integrate a "Request an Article" workflow
- Integrate with SAP Knowledge Central
- Leverage APIs to gain customer activity insight (SAP KC)
- Set up your CRM workflow (SAP KC)
- Administrators, configure your submit ticket form and request an article form.