- Last updated
- 20:12, 5 Apr 2017
Save as PDF
We admit it. We have a soft spot for our customers. And though we would LOVE for all of our customers to migrate to Touchpoints from legacy integrations, we know that old habits die hard. So, we've got your back by keeping legacy documents live, even though we no longer support the integrations in this section.
Interested in migrating your current integrations into Touchpoints? Find out more here or contact our support team for how to upgrade!
- CRM/Ticketing System Integrations (Legacy)
- Add custom workflows (legacy)
- Configure a "Contact Support" workflow (legacy)
- Configure a "Request an Article" workflow (legacy)
- Leverage APIs to gain customer insight (legacy)
- Zendesk Integration (Legacy)
- Integration for Zendesk User Guide (Legacy)
- Step 1: Download and edit the packaged apps (Legacy)2
- Step 2: Install packaged apps into Zendesk (Legacy)
- F1 Contextual Help (Legacy)
- Legacy documents for contextual help.
- Map content IDs to contextual help (Legacy)
- Reducing shopping cart abandonment with MindTouch