Salesforce integrations allow agents to easily access MindTouch documentation to assist customers.
Understand your customer efforts
The Insights tab provides analytics about articles viewed by the customer and how much time has passed since the last article was viewed.
- COLOR-CODED KEY - This is a color-coded key that shows how long it’s been since the customer last accessed an article.
- USER VIEW & SEARCH ACTIVITY FEED - The agent has access to analytics from the user view and search activity report on their MindTouch site which lets the agent know which articles are being used the most by the customer.
- ACCESS TO USER VIEW & SEARCH ACTIVITY REPORT - The agent can easily access the user view and search activity report on their MindTouch site by clicking View in MindTouch.
Search for relevant documentation
The Touchpoint search tool allows agents to search for documentation related to a case or issue and provides a feed of relevant documentation that can be shared with the customer.
- FACETED SEARCH - The agent can search the articles in their MindTouch site as well as use faceting to drill down into the site's categories to make searching documentation easier.
- LINK TO CASE - The agent can click the Link to case button that will provide analytics for articles that are being referenced.
- COPY/PASTE ARTICLE INTO EMAIL - The agent can copy/paste the link to the article they’re referencing from within the Salesforce user interface.
- ARTICLE SUGGESTION FORM - The agent can suggest articles by clicking the Publish to MindTouch Customer Success button and an article creation form will be displayed for that purpose.
Share articles with your customer
To encourage self-serving, always include product documentation when communicating solutions to customers.
Find an article
Copy the article link
Reference the article in the email using the Link tool
Review your email
Ensure that all answers provided to the customer are well-written and understandable. If there is an opportunity to expand on the topic with documentation, include additional links to articles to encourage further self-service engagement.