How to use paths with your contextual help tools
Create your path
Follow instructions for creating a path.
Find your path's URL
- Navigate to the Site tools > Dashboard > Path manager.
- Locate the path you want the contextual help dialog to display.
- Click the path's link (in the Title column).
- In the Edit path dialog, locate the path's URL.
Link to your path
- Open the page to which you want to add the contextual help window in Edit mode.
- Create the text to be linked.
- Highlight the text and click the Link icon in the editor.
- In the Link dialog, enter the path name in the Link to field:
- Under Link options, select the Open in F1 overlay radio button.
- Click Save link.
Learn more about MindTouch Touchpoints.