- A semi-public, semi-private or private page or section
- Create a group that needs to access the page or section
- Assign the appropriate role to the group
- Add the appropriate users to the group
You can also grant access to an individual user on a page, but we advise against this method. If an individual users (instead of groups) are granted permissions on a pages, then you have to individual pages to manually change permissions instead of adding or removing users to user groups.
Restrict access to your page or groups of pages
To grant access for users to a specific page or section:
- Navigate to the page or top page of the section you want to restrict access to.
- From the MindTouch toolbar, select Options > Restrict access.
- Under User/Group permissions, in the User or group text field, type the group's name.
- Click Add to list.
- If you are granting access to a whole section, click Apply restriction settings to subpages and choose the appropriate option.
- Click Save permission settings.
New subpages automatically inherit the restrictions of parent pages.
Restrict access to sections within a page
Learn how to create conditional content on a page that only specified users can see.