Whether you subscribe to live pages or subscribe to drafts, you may want to review or cancel your subscriptions. While you can turn off subscriptions directly on the page, you can also manage all of your subscriptions through your user preferences.
Turn page notifications on and off
There are two ways to access your subscriptions:
- Click the My subscription link in your page's subscription dialog
- Click your user profile on the MindTouch toolbar and select My subscriptions
On the Page Page Notifications page, review your subscriptions and click the X in front of the page title to cancel subscriptions.
Disable or enable site notifications
If you have Administrator privileges, you can temporarily or permanently disable notifications for your entire site:
- From the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Control panel.
- Under System Settings, click Configuration.
- Under Site Options, check or uncheck the Disable page notifications checkbox.