This page applies to:MindTouch (current)
Follow these steps to extract the contents of an MTARC file and see its contents (an MTARC and associated ZIP file are attached to this page):
- An MTARC is really a ZIP file. Rename your MTARC file and give it the ".zip" extension.
- Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all to create a folder structure of the MTARC contents.
- Open the package XML file to view the summary of the contents.
- To navigate the actual contents of the MTARC file, open the relative folder.
- To view the HTML contents of the actual page, view the page file: