MindTouch provides multiple ways for importing and exporting small and large sets of content.
Single pages or entire page hierarchies—including attached images and videos—can be packaged into an HTML archive.
- Activate the export button
- To export content lists in CSV format, activate the export button in the page classification manager.
- Export and import MindTouch pages
- Some MindTouch sites include an option to export and import content at the page-level as an MTARC file.
- Export a list of specific pages within a hierarchy
- Use the Page Classification Manager to export specific lists of classified or tagged content.
- Import content from other systems
- Import content from legacy systems or external systems into your MindTouch site.
- Import content from Word, PDF or Google Docs
- The MindTouch editor performs common word processor-like functions and ensures that copied content adheres to HTML and CSS standards.
- Supported Import Formats
- Out of box formats that MindTouch supports for import.
- View the contents of an MTARC file
- This tutorial explains how to extract the contents of an mtarc file and see the contents.