This article offers a visualization of a translation workflow when enhanced by an API integrated connector.
Common translation workflow
Please review the steps documented in the diagram below:
Steps in the translation workflow illustrated above:
- Export an archive containing selected articles from your source site with your integrated translation connector.
- Unzip archive from the connector.
- Push desired content to your Translation Management System (TMS)
- Translate content, taking into consideration formatting.
- Pull content back into the connector.
- Repackage the archive into its original structure, and zip the archive.
- Import content into the destination (local) staging site.
- Confirm that content is appropriately translated and formatted.
- If NO: revert to step (4)
- If YES: continue to step (9)
- Import content into the destination (local) site.