Why should I encourage users to leave feedback?
Your MindTouch site should constantly be evolving, like a living, breathing document. The best way to encourage change is by eliciting and distributing feedback. Feedback will help you:
- Ensure the intent of the documentation is realized
- Prevents documentation from becoming stale
- Identify gaps in the documentation
- Highlight areas that need to be curated
- Gives your customers a voice
Types of feedback
- Editorial comments - Comments left for authors by other authors to provide feedback on articles.
- Article quality feedback - Comments left by community or pro member users to provide feedback on the usefulness of articles.
- Social discussion - Allows users to engage with other users and build a community of learning and discovery while providing inspiration and motivation to improve content.