When you modify the source content, it is automatically updated on pages where it is reused. You can only reuse Topic, How-To, or Reference page content, not Category or Guide pages.
Duplicate content can be an issue for SEO impact. While Google does not "punish" sites for duplicate content, it arbitrarily chooses which content (if any) to surface in search results, Follow the outlined process to avoid duplicate content issues when reusing entire pages.
Content reuse instructions
- Display titles of reused sections
- When you reuse only a section of a page, there is an option to also include the title of the reused section.
- How to reuse content
- Reuse content (an entire article or just sections of an article) in another location of your site.
- Why does my reused page not load?
- While the ability to reuse content is a welcome content management function, inadvertent infinite loops will not display. Review the various scenarios that could prevent your page from loading.