Give your customers the timely and relevant knowledge they expect.
Customer self-service goals
- Provide a low-effort support channel for customers
- Increase customer loyalty by allowing customers to successfully self-serve
- Deflect support tickets by providing a guided self-service experience
- Reduce mean-time-to-resolution by allowing agents to quickly find solutions for customers
- Generate actionable analytics to prioritize optimization efforts
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management principles enable organizations to effectively capture, distribute, and share knowledge.
- KCS Methodology
- Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) integrates knowledge creation and improvement into operational processes.
- Apply KCS Principles to your content strategy
- Article Quality Index (AQI)
- KCS capabilities powered by MindTouch
- KCS Practice 1: Capture
- KCS Practice 2: Structure
- KCS Practice 3: Reuse
- KCS Practice 4: Improve
- KCS Practice 5: Content Health
- KCS Practice 6: Process Integration
- KCS Practice 7: Performance Assessment
- KCS Practice 8: Leadership and Communication
- KCS Training