Maintaining an optimal user experience requires identifying patterns in user behavior with data to make ongoing improvements to your content and site.
Gain Actionable Insights Based on Your Objective
Specific reports within your MindTouch Dashboard lead to actionable insights to improve user experience.
Optimize Search Results
Identify Content Gaps
- Community Scoring - see how users view and rate your content to identify pages in need of updated content to meet the needs of your audience
- Search Insights - analyze search trends across your site to identify content gaps and optimize your site for improved search results
- User Activity - identify specific view and search activity by user to define behavioral patterns
Identify Outdated Content
- Site Structure Analysis - identify errors that impact the integrity of your MindTouch hierarchy
- Link Manager - view all links used within your content and identify broken link across the site
- Page Classification Manager - find pages that are unclassified, content based on Classifications and Tags, or XML sitemap to for a list all indexable (Public or Semi-Public) page URLs of your site in hierarchy form
- Draft Manager - track and manage drafts for both new and preexisting content across your MindTouch site
- Path Manager - create and modify Paths across your site
- Content ID Manager - associate content IDs to URLs of your MindTouch pages and dynamically update links via content IDs whenever you want to change link destinations in your MindTouch site. Update the links with one change instead of finding and updating each link manually within the Content ID Manager.