Identify if you are meeting your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) using MindTouch. Discover other reports relevant to your business KPIs that you may not be tracking today. After you define business outcomes and KPIs, use MindTouch Analytics and external data points to identify if you are finding success for your business outcomes.
Measure by use case
- SEO - Get the most out of your self-service or eCommerce strategy with coverage on Google
- Self-Service - Optimize content to make the most of a self-service strategy
- Agent Enablement - Enable your contact center agents with the right expert knowledge at the right time
- Internal - Create an informed and engaged employee
Leverage MindTouch analytics
MindTouch analytics deliver insight into the usage and efficiency of your content.
- Contributions - the Site Contribution Reports tracks activity related to Copy, Create, Edit, Delete, and Move that agents have contributed to your knowledge base
- Comparisons - the User Comparison Report and Group Comparison Report track how different users or groups within your organization contribute to content to measure productivity
- Identify User Activity by User - Merge the User Report with the Activity Report to gain Search and Pageview insights
Leverage external data
Third-party data sources, such as Google Analytics, provide additional insight to your customer journey.
- Keyword coverage - follow recommendations to optimize content for search and track performance with third party SEO tools
- Navigation interactions
- Time on site
- Call to action clicks
- Reduction in operational costs
- Reduction in case submissions
- Efficiency gains in support via agent enablement
- Onboarding Rate
- eNPS/eSAT (Internal to your organization)
- Employee Churn Rate
The role of KPIs
Identifying and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) is the foundation for understanding the value and success that your business delivers to your customers, agents, and employees.
Therefore, the KPIs that you identify as success standards make up an essential component of a MindTouch partnership with your organization. These metrics should be agreed upon by everyone involved with the decision to use the MindTouch platform. In our experience, the most successful companies using MindTouch today understand what success means to the organization and measure the outcomes regularly.
How will this impact customer experience?
Supporting customers throughout their entire journey is an essential focus that your KPIs and business objectives should reflect. A strategic vision, when executed properly, should continuously elevate your customer experience.