Every deployment needs clear goals and a focused plan for success. Use the five starting points below to understand your objectives and design a plan that helps you reach intended outcomes.
- Define Business Outcomes and KPIs
- To define business outcomes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), first understand your strategic plan, business goals, and business objectives.
- Identify Baseline Metrics
- Understand the metrics you have now to validate improvements as you evolve.
- Determine Your Audience
- Define the audiences you serve to ensure all content decisions address their needs.
- Understand What Your Users Need
- Why are your users looking for knowledge? Capture the types of knowledge they need so you can optimize for their intent.
- Prioritize Content that Serves Your Audience
- Determine the cornerstone content that will ultimately get you the most success.
Talk to MindTouch Professional Services for a fine-tuned methodology and unique approach that guides customers through successful deployments.