Articles in this category discuss using MindTouch to manage large, complex sets of product knowledge in a structured, semantically-rich environment. Much more than a knowledge base, MindTouch is a next-gen repository for all of your user manuals, product documents and help content. It provides a single source of truth for authoritative product information across sales, marketing, support, field service, and success.
Knowledge Management Best Practices
Knowledge Management principles enable your product content to successfully scale across your organization. Create well-structured product documentation optimized across all sized devices.
- Knowledge base systems
- A knowledge base (KB), which is a type of Knowledge Management (KM) solution, is usually web-based and serves an important self-service function.
- Manage Content Quality with an AQI
- Leverage an Article Quality Index (AQI) to create a knowledge environment that drives customer success, An AQI, an important part of KCS methodology, helps you deliver high quality content.
- Use MindTouch for your knowledge base
- MindTouch offers all the functionality of a traditional knowledge base with an enhanced structure that makes it a next-gen repository for all of your user manuals, product documents and help content.