This article outlines steps for managing new and existing MindTouch Paths in the path manager.
How to access the path manager
- Navigate to Site tools > Dashboard.
- Under the Content management section, select the Path manager link.
Sections of the path manager
The path manager is the dashboard for all MindTouch Paths on your site and consists of two sections: (1) a form where to add new paths and (2) a table listing existing paths to manage. The path manager allows you to do the following:
- Create new paths (in the Add new path section)
- Preview paths
- Revert paths
- Copy paths
- Edit paths
- Delete paths
(1) Filter paths by searching for keywords.
(2) Filter paths by using the label drop-down list.
Sort paths by Title, Name or Label by clicking on the arrows in the table column headers.
Review our best practices on creating MindTouch Paths.