Classifications and tags help your users get to the most useful content real-time through recommended articles and to quickly find articles in certain stages of a workflow. With the page classification manager, easily manage your content's classifications and tags:
- Navigate to Site tools > Dashboard > Content management > Page classification manager.
- Filter content to narrow your selection and select the page(s) you want to manage (A).
- Select the classification(s) you want to assign to your selected pages (B).
You cannot remove classifications from a page through the page classification manager. Selecting No change will not remove classifications. To remove classifications, you must visit the individual page and manually remove classifications.
- Add or remove any tag(s) as necessary (C).
- Click Apply changes and confirm change(s) when prompted.
To select all pages, click the checkbox in the table header.