This article explains how to bring data into your existing analytics platform.
This is a legacy integration. To integrate with our latest technology, visit our Touchpoint for CRM guide.
Why should I integrate with my analytics platform?
By integrating with an existing analytics platform, managers can identify and measure key metrics that benefit the organization:
- Agent efficiency. Measure mean-time-to-resolution on cases with and without linked articles. Identify which agents are using the most/least related articles.
- Gaps in content. Identify which cases were closed without being able to reference a relevant article.
- Quality metrics. See which content is closing the most cases.
- Product and service-based trends. See which articles are most useful on a per-product basis.
- Regional and persona-based trends. See which content helps based on region or persona type.
How to set up your CRM to run reports with MindTouch data
Step 1: Set up your integrations
- Integrate Link to Case. Create a case object to represent the MindTouch article, and associate it with the native case in your CRM. You can include information from the MindTouch article such as the URL, title and author.
- Integrate a "Suggest Article" workflow. When a new article is published, link it automatically to the current case using the system above.
Step 2: Run reports from within your CRM
The existing platform should have functionality to run reports based on native objects. Sample reports include:
- Articles with the most/least linked cases
- Cases resolved without an article
- Agents with the most/least linked cases
- Average time to resolve cases with linked articles vs. those without
- Percentage of cases with linked articles by region, persona or product
Reports may look like this: