Use knowledge management platform analytics to identify content gaps, inform product improvements, and map knowledge management objectives to valuable business outcomes.
Knowledge Management ROI calculation
- Onboarding cost savings
- Contact center efficiency
- Ticket deflection
Onboarding cost savings
Save costs with self-service onboarding automation made possible by a knowledge management platform.
- How much is it costing you to onboard new agents every month?
- What if you could reduce a portion of those costs through automation?
Consider the economic impact of automating onboarding with on-demand guided learning paths. Variables include number of hours a new agent spends onboarding, number of new agents per month or year, and hourly rate per agent.
Contact center efficiency
Reduce contact center costs by enabling knowledge-powered customer self-service with a knowledge management platform.
- Improve agent efficiency
- Reduce call volume
Economic impact of self-service in the contact center includes cost per assisted service interaction and number of interactions per day or week.
Proactively solve issues with contextual help on your ticket submission form made possible by a knowledge management platform.
- Display relevant content based on the information the customer provides
- Deescalate or redirect customers to the best recommendation for their question
The economic impact of implementing contextual help on a ticket submission form includes percent of visitors that submit tickets and time spent per case.