The new standard of enterprise knowledge management requires a platform capable of delivering an integrated experience across all of your channels. Organizational knowledge can accelerate employee productivity, empower partners, and make it easier for customers to be successful.
- Customer-First Knowledge Management
- Knowledge management (KM) strategy should start from the perspective of your customer journey.
- Knowledge Management ROI
- Knowledge Management (KM) delivers strong ROI by enabling customer self-service and agent assistance while improving customer experience.
- Knowledge Base Software
- A knowledge base (KB) is a repository of organized information that users can access through browse and search functions.
- Mobile first and responsive design
- MindTouch provides a fully responsive experience designed with mobile-first principles.
An effective Knowledge Management solution helps your agents and accommodates customers no matter where their journeys begins.
Knowledge Management platform key capabilities
- Enable authoring and content management functions
- Leverage templates and information architecture to easily structure knowledge as search-engine-friendly microcontent
- Capture actionable analytics to optimize
- Adapt to various user journeys, which may include search, navigation, or both
- Extend into the different self-service or assisted channels your customers use