Editor Toolbar: UI
Fixed an issue that caused the Heading 1 option to remain highlighted after selecting a different heading
New report: Search Insights
Last week we released a new report within the MindTouch Responsive dashboard. In our Search Report, we provided search data that helped you assess content gaps. The new report, Search Insights, gathers even more data, and adds actionable insights. Some key optimizations:
- Touchpoint, user, and group filtering, helping you to better know your customers
- Identification of areas to decrease customer effort when researching
- Additional data points to help identify not only gaps, but also poor search performance
- The ability to assess the performance of recommended search
Learn how to capture your user's voice through this new report and more!
- Legacy Comments: MT4 & TCS
Our legacy comments feature, used in MT4 and TCS, was removed today, February 8, 2018. If your MindTouch site currently uses legacy comments, contact your Customer Success Manager, or email@example.com.