Custom Fonts in Editor
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to add custom fonts to the editor
Preview Editor Configuration
Removed the obsolete functionality to preview editor configurations from the control panel
Upload Attachments in IE 11
Fixed an issue where the attachment progress bar would freeze and require a refresh to see the uploaded attachment in IE 11
Multiple Authentication Providers Available for Sign-In Touchpoint
For sites that use more than one Authentication Provider, we have added the ability for you to choose which of those Providers you would like to use in your Sign-In Touchpoint. For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
MindTouch for Salesforce
We are excited to announce MindTouch for Salesforce is now available! Our new Service Cloud integration, using standard web-to-case functionality, improves agent productivity via full access to knowledge content within the Salesforce interface.
Key functionality includes:
- Auto search - Automatically display search results based on the submitted case subject field.
- Search - Manually search MindTouch content from within Salesforce.
- View and navigate - Access any MindTouch content from within Salesforce.
- Link-to-case - Link a MindTouch page to a custom object called "Related Articles".
- Insights - View customer activity of MindTouch searches and pages viewed before ticket submission.
If you are still running our legacy GeniusLink integration, we will continue to support it but will no longer be developing it. Interested in a demo of MindTouch for Salesforce? Contact your Customer Success Manager today!
Success Center Tip of the Week
Guide tabs are a versatile way to organize content, including a Single option in the Guide Listing Display toggle. See our KCS Methodology Guide for an example. The Single layout can use any of the tab options but hides the tab container, which offers a simpler presentation for Guide pages with fewer subpages.