- No new feature enhancements.
- Syntax Highlighter: "More…" drop-down menu size
Fixed a minor UI issue with the Syntax Highlighter drop-down menu, which was wider than necessary.
- Link manager: linked files incorrectly reported as broken
Resolved an issue that arose when linking to a file, then deleting and restoring that file. The link manager did not update and incorrectly reported the file link as broken.
Upcoming feature enhancements
- A secure MindTouch experience with enforced HTTPS
On May 22, 2017, we will be enforcing HTTPS connections for all sites with SSL enabled. This will allow us to provide a more secure experience for our customers and move towards a more secure web. Over the last couple of months, we have sent out information to customers regarding this change, and most MindTouch customers have already implemented HTTPS for their users. Sites that do not have SSL enabled will not be affected. Some of the benefits of enforcing HTTPS for MindTouch sites include:
- Improving search rank advantage from Google
- Encouraging trust with end users
- Ensuring site data integrity
Please contact MindTouch Support with any questions, comments, or concerns.
- There are no future deprecations at this time.