- Site Activity Report: Event dates
Fixed an issue which resulted in the association of inaccurate dates to events
- Salesforce Integration: Usage statistics
Fixed an issue which prevented Salesforce Integration usage statistics from displaying properly
- Tag Search: No results (MindTouch 4 only)
Fixed an issue which prevented search results from displaying properly when clicking directly on tag
- All MindTouch sites have now been configured to utilize our latest editor. The new editor features a streamlined interface for an optimized use of screen space with no loss of functionality. This allows broad support for varied screen sizes, and gives editors and authors the ability to see even more content. Contact your MindTouch Customer Success Manager with any questions or comments. Here's a look at the new UI:
- Site Structure: Prevention of inadvertent new page creation
Currently, pro members who attempt to follow a link to a page that no longer exists will trigger the creation of a new page. Sites can now be configured to prevent this, and instead, deliver an error, "Page could not be found," with links to related articles. If you would like to have this enabled on your site, please contact email@example.com.
- Loading Animation: Replaced jQuery loading animation with CSS loading animation
Loading animation (spinning) jQuery icons have been replaced with CSS versions, with the exceptions of TouchPoint and editor loading animations.
- Report CSVs: UTC 24-hour time standard
Event dates listed within User Activity and Search Report CSVs now adhere to UTC 24-hour time standard.
Upcoming feature enhancements
There are no upcoming feature enhancements planned at this time.
There are no deprecations planned at this time.