Skip to main content
Product release 2017-03-02
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- If your site currently has more than 1,000 users, you will need to perform a search to filter down pro members in the control panel; previously, you could additionally filter by roles and groups by choosing drop downs menus. This functionality will be restored and fully operational next week.
Upcoming feature enhancements
- An even more secure MindTouch experience
Most MindTouch customers have moved over to a more secure experience for their users. This move has been to require HTTPS connections completely across their sites (the "S" stands for secure). Google recently announced that they are moving towards encouraging a more secure internet and boosting sites that require an HTTPS encryption method. Enhancing your Google presence can drive even more new and existing customers to your brand. We have sent out information regarding this to all MindTouch support contacts. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact MindTouch Support.
- Reports broken out into their own pages
The five MindTouch reports located at path
/Special:Reports will soon be available at their own unique URLs:
1. The content aging report will be visible at path
2. The search report will be visible at path
3. The site activity report will be visible at path
4. The community scoring report will be visible at path
5. The site usage report will be visible at path
The original path
/Special:Reports will no longer direct users to the listed reports, but to the dashboard where the reports can be found.
- IE 10 deprecation in May 2017
In June 2016, we announced the creation of a legacy browser experience that would allow users to view MindTouch content in deprecated browsers. At the time, we decided that Legacy Browser would work for IE 9 and below. Now that some time has passed and we have analyzed how MindTouch users view content in Internet Explorer, we would like to add IE 10 to that list in accordance with Microsoft's own End of Support announcement earlier this year.