Once your MindTouch site is launched to your internal teams with your contributor launch, we want to make sure you have a plan for an efficient and successful Go Live for your end users. This plan includes four essential, implementation milestones that should ideally be completed over a four-week period. By completing these tasks, you will be keeping momentum towards your Go Live date! If you need assistance with any tasks, please don’t hesitate to contact MindTouch Support.
What do I need to do next?
Your first implementation milestone focuses on creating a baseline of rich content, engaging key IT stakeholders and promoting your MindTouch site internally. The following tasks should be completed for your first milestone:
- Contributor launch – You should have launched your MindTouch site to an internal group of stakeholders including support agents, subject matter experts and sales engineers.
- Content structure – You should have set up your categories and guides. Consider setting up your content to accommodate company wide contributions.
- Articles – You should have at least 40 to 60 articles created in or copied to your MindTouch site.
- Newsletter – You should have registered to receive the MindTouch product newsletter.
- Support contacts - You should have selected your MindTouch support contacts and notified a MindTouch support agents by creating a case or emailing email@example.com.
- Users & groups – You should add internal users and set up groups to organize contributors.
- Go Live checklist – You should have reviewed your Go Live checklist to prepare for your go live date.
- Single sign-on – You should contact your IT resources to begin discussions around SAML SSO.
How do I elicit feedback?
Now that you and your team are actively contributing to your MindTouch site, you will need to elicit feedback from key internal stakeholders. We recommend keeping your internal stakeholders engaged with a customer success newsletter. Read our best practice on keeping your users engaged with a customer success newsletter.
How do I contact the MindTouch support team?
As you get closer to launch, it’s likely that you will have a question or two for the MindTouch Support team. Our support agents are seasoned experts that are well versed in training, best practices and product functionality. Please use the following resources to get acquainted with your support plan or contact a support agent as needed.