Boost pages to be featured as the first search result based on specific search terms.
Recommended searches will show up to two at a time for any specified search query. If more than two search recommendations are set for the same query then the two recommended results are chosen at random.
Create a search recommendation
- Navigate to Site tools > Control panel.
- Under Systems Settings, click Search.
- Click Add a New Term.
- In the Search Terms text field, enter the search term you're targeting (this can be a single word or a single phrase, but not multiple terms and phrases).
- Enter the Page Location. It's OK to include http://yoursite.mindtouch.us or your root domain.
- In the Result Title field, enter a title for the search results if you would rather override the title of the page.
- Click Save Changes.
Update a search recommendation
- Navigate to the control panel.
- Find the search recommendation to update.
- Click Edit in the right column.