Recommended searches will show up to two at a time for any specified search query. If more than two search recommendations are set for the same query then the two recommended results are chosen at random.
Create a Search Recommendation
- Navigate to Site tools > Control Panel > Systems Settings > Search.
- Click Add a New Term.
- In the Search Terms text field, enter a search word or phrase to trigger the recommended result.
- Enter the Page Location.
- In the Result Title field, enter a title for the search results if you want it to be different than the page title.
- Click Save Changes.
Now when someone searches for that search term it will appear at the top of the search results with (Recommended) next to it.
Update a Search Recommendation
- Navigate to the control panel.
- Find the search recommendation to update.
- Click Edit in the right column.
Search Recommendations do not have a Revision History, changes are final and cannot be reverted